Wednesday, September 17, 2008

just another... ya ya... I'm done now..

FS (forward script): I know this episode is goin a bit longer than usual but i also know that you guys have not been completing your new year resolution to ameliorate your pathetic reading habit (source FBI). so read on...

Final day:
I'll spare u the deatails... I know U guys dont really care now that its been too long since the last post... and to be frank I wanted to write about something else when I realized what I've done to my greatest fans... to Me and Myself, sorry guys...
Anyways... I got the loan, wrote the sanction letter myself actually because I didn wanna watch the 'good' man struggle with the keyboard, maybe I felt worse about the keyboard, whatever. 
Only regret, I cant fool anybody anymore with my Arsenal cap, actually its better, it saves me the trouble when a football enthusiast (and believe me there are many), or worse, a ManU fan (and there are more of these) comes and starts counting the times when someone missed some goal in some game anywhere in the last ten years and says Arsenal sucks. What do I do, well, I say ok, but they're gonna belt U this time, then they reveal they beat them hands down last week and that they are out of the league and I shut my mouth as these guys prepare their 'Arsenal' of jokes to go with the evening Beer. 
Well u got the point, I'm goin into Baseball now.
Cubs rule... beat that... 
PS: For once I am taking the better (easy) route, I'm in Chicago, and god save me if I try to be supportive of another team, sure the white sox fans try to contest me every now n then, its not as hard to direct their assault at the nearest cubs fan drunk n holding a pool cue though.
cheers... 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

one ques tho.. do u actually kno how the game is played???.. if u do, then pls enlighten me...:)

pourush said...

u werent much of a cricket fan either..so one can safely bet on u shifting ur loyalties to basketabll in the next NBA season too..
u shud've boght an east bengal FC cap, n even the indians there wudnt hav recognised it!..bt on second thoughts, tht is smthng tht sesh usually does..oh yea i got it, u shud've worn carlos tevez' hairband, a joe cole wristband, and since u almost resemble fabien barthez u wud've been a hit(i mean literally) in any fucking pub u cared to visit to watch drunk gals 'doing it'!..

i dnt think this comment makes any sense..bt it sure sounds intelligent doesnt it!..true to the theme of this blog n its author!..

Unknown said...

thanks pourush for enlightening us with news form your favorite hip celebrities from planet f1u4c3k9u...
and since I am too broke right now to prove my loyalties to the cubs by buying any of their merchandise, I'll say that its true that its much easier for me to change my mind... and as for NBA, those guys scare me, so... no no...
and miruna... I came to know about football also after I bought that cap... so... we'll have to wait till I get rich in chicago, so next life maybe...