Wednesday, June 06, 2007

i'm back

this is for all those people who thought that i'll spare you of my conspicuous thoughts, ruthless criticism, and of course my philosophy (i've started to call it nikhilism), people your days of dominion are soon to meet oblivion becuz I M BACK...
n this time its not rahul (yes no matter how much you love him, he's history), its me. why did i chose rahul in the first place, well, i really dont know, i thought it might be a good way to disguise the happenings that i record, but i guess that was a dumb idea all along. so now i'll give it to all my fans (yes yes all of you infinitesimally small lot), the way of nikhil.

oh yeah the punch line... ummm...
"you can hide only to a point. then you realise that your instinct is nonetheless being corruted by the outside world."
think about it...

No comments: